Authors » Submission Guidelines
- The abstract is limited to 250 words maximum. For those interested in the Student Keynote Competition, please include a figure.
- Abstract can be formatted in either A4 Paper (21 cm x 29.7 cm or 8.27 inches x 11.69 inches) or US Letter (21.59 cm x 27.94 cm or 8.5 inches x 11 inches) is acceptable
- Font: Size 11-point Times New Roman for all text and Symbol Font (not Symbol MT) for symbols
- Define abbreviations and acronyms the first time they are used.
- Please remember to spell check your entire abstract.
- Be sure to caption and number all figures, charts, tables and photographs. Figure captions should be below the figures and table captions should be above the tables.
- Photographs: Please do not scan copies of photos. All illustrations should be in electronic format with a resolution of 300 dpi or better. Accepted formats are TIFF and EPS.
- When referring to references in the text, type the corresponding reference number in square brackets and number them sequentially .
- Prepared abstracts should be converted to PDF format before submission. Please be sure to designate file extension *.pdf.
- After the file is converted into PDF, please check to see if the font was embedded properly and make sure that all non-Western fonts, such as Japanese, Chinese or Korean fonts, are embedded in the file. If you are unsure, it is advisable to avoid using irregular fonts and use only standard fonts such as Times New Roman and Symbols.
- Please make sure that your file is no larger than 2MB.
Templates are available for download.